pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Phelix and Phisher in their recliners.  They are already huge Veggie Tale movie fans!
Phelix and Phisher talking with Dad after work one night.  It is so cute, they are totally into their dad.  They get so excited when they hear him come home from work, when they hear his voice they just look all over until they find him.  Once they find him, daddy gets the best smile and big updates on how their day went!
Friday night we took the boys swimming for the first time.  Our pool had been closed while we were in Ethiopia and it was 100 degrees.  The boys thought it was awesome!  
Are these not the cutest boys you have ever seen?  We are so blessed by them, so thankful they are part of our family and home with us forever!

Phelix has been sick.  He was at the doctor again today.  He is now the proud owner of his very own breathing treatment machine!  He will take these treatments four times a day for a few days, then 3 times a day, then 2 times etc.  He is also on a steroid and antibiotic to help clear his lungs and congestion up.  He was running a fever today, poor little fellow, he was just miserable!  We welcome your prayers for his complete healing.

Phisher is just so much fun!  He screams like nothing you have ever heard, when he is hungry.  No tears though, it's pretty funny.  When we take his bottle out of his mouth to burp him, he SCREAMS the same.  He is already rolling over, loves biter biscuits, and his big brother and sister!

Speaking of the big kids, Parker and Paeton are a huge help!  This overwhelmed mom of twins, one of which is sick, could not do this with out all of their help.  God truly knew what he was doing bringing them home over the summer when I would have help from P and P.

Thank you to all of you angels who have been bringing us dinner, helping out with the boys, running big kids to the dentist, twirling practice, etc.  So thankful to have all of your love and support, we love you!

8 comments:

The Andersons said...

Oh, my heart hurst for Phelix - I wish I could hold home. and Phisher, rolling over?! Tell him Grace is working on it but not yet. Maybe when I tell her her buddy is, she'll get motivated. :)

Okay - they are two cute. I wish we could just get together and enjoy our children now that we are home. I think Grace will get to try swimming this week.

Miss you bunches Outmans!

Unknown said...

I've been getting updates from Chantelle about your new family members! So happy for y'all! I remember how exciting YET nerve-wracking the transition was with one....I can't imagine two! Thank God for the help of the older two....wow! You have a large family now!!!! Hugs, Cheri

hjelder said...

I couldn't help but cry when I saw you that first Sunday at church. The boys are so sweet and I'm so happy for all of you. I would love to help you out in anyway I can so please call me if you need anything. Paige just finished up her little baton class and wants to keep taking lessons..so we'll see. I guess your leaving this weekend for nationals so be safe and good luck to Paeton!!!

Joshua and Lydia Rich said...

They are so adorable! We will be praying that Phelix gets better soon. I know exactly how overwhelmed you are right now...we were there a year ago! But it is so wonderful at the same time, isn't it?

Natasha said...

The boys are sooo adorable!! I can't believe you finally have them home-I'm sure it feels so surreal.Praying for little Phelix!

Lory Howlett said...

I love it! Love the update, love the pictures. Take care of Phelix!

Unknown said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!

Welcome home sweet friend!

Love and prayers!

Jill

Sarah said...

What a delight to find your site. We are just beginning the process of adoption on the journey to Ethiopia. These pictures bring joy and hope to my heart.

Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn