pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Friday, October 9, 2009

Crawling. . . Almost

I got home last night from buying baby food and diapers and look what Jamie captured on film. He really thought Phisher was going to do it and he didn't want me to miss it : )
From a sitting position he gets himself on his hands and knees and starts rocking back and forth. The BIG P's and dad are so excited for Phisher to accomplish this milestone. I however, can wait! : ) Did I mention that I CAN WAIT! : )

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Grace looked JUST like that about 4 weeks ago - watch out! I too was hoping for several more months but we had about two weeks of scooting and than she started crawling last week. Now - I can't leave her for a minute. Found my first lego in her mouth too. My advice - teach them to play in the playpen!!