pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jimmy Needham - Yours To Take (Slideshow)

My friend just came home from Africa. Soon Africa will be her home. He has called her to care and grow the least of these in Swaziland. I am so happy for her and for His children there. God cares so deeply for Africa, and my friend thinks she is not worthy of serving there. She is so humble, yet she clearly heard His voice telling her that Africa is her home now. I know as much as she will be His hands and feet there, that He will more than bless her and complete His work in her life. God lives in Africa and He has called my friend there to live and work with Him. I have been weeping all day, weeping for those she will serve, for the blessing she will be, for how she will be blessed, for her faithfulness, for her trust and total dedication to the Lord and His will in her life. I heard this song in a new way today, it spoke to me of my friends time in Africa.
Dear K friend,
I know God did not need me to play a part in you finding your new home but I am so thankful He used me and has allowed me to be a part of it. I love you and I am committed to praying for you as He reveals more details to you about His plan. You are inspiring, for to do His work we must first surrender to His will and you sing to Him, "I'm Yours to take. . . "

1 comment:

jill funkhouser said...

Hi there, I just came across your blog and saw you have twins. They are so cute and your family looks so fun! We are waiting for a girl under 2 from Ethiopia but we would like to change to twins under 15mts but am not sure I can handle it with all my others. We have 4 kids under 7. We knew it would be cheaper to do it this way instead of going back later and starting all over. We are solely riding on faith alone for this whole journey so we are seeing what the lord has in store for us. Is it totally crazy at first with the little twins? My email is funk50@charter.netand our blog is www.campfunk.blogspot.com
Thanks!