pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dig Deep | Our Glimmer of Hope



Well, it is officially, official! I am so excited to announce the DIG DEEP well fundraising page with A Glimmer of Hope is up and running. Please click on the link below to read how God put this DIG DEEP project on Rob and Julie's hearts. As you know, the Lord reconnected Julie and I this summer after we graduated from college 18 years ago. I never could have dreamed that she and I would both have adopted 2 boys from rural, southern Ethiopia. As a new college grad with the world by the tail this was just not in my plan. But that is why this is so special to me, it is not about me and my plans, it is about HIM and HIS plans for my life. Oh, how He has changed me, and oh how I have been resistant and not at all a good student at times. But even when it must seem impossible to HIM that I will give up my control and yield to His ways he never gives up on me. I am so thankful that my family has fully embraced DIG DEEP. We are committed to serve right along side the Neal family to see clean life-giving water provided for our brothers and sisters in Chukko. When I am using the gifts He has provided to me and caring for 'the least of these', it is there that He meets me. Together with my King is where I want to be. Won't you join us? Come serve Him and meet Him. . . DIG DEEP! Dig Deep | Our Glimmer of Hope

No comments: