pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Monday, March 21, 2011

first update from Ecuador


Hello all, we just received this email from Collin's wife. She was able to speak to him briefly last night. It is not much of an update but it is so good to hear all safely made it out of the jungle and back to the capital Quito. As soon as we get another update I will post it here. Thank you for continuing to pray for this team of missionaries until all arive safely home tomorrow. Parker has truly been missed this week. Jamie and I can not wait to wrap our arms around him tomorrow evening at the St Louis, MO airport. For HIS glory!

Hello from Branson,

I just wanted to send you guys a quick update with a little bit of information about our guys in Ecuador. I haven’t gotten to many details, but I do know that they made it out of the jungle safely. They actually spent all day Saturday hiking to get back to Quito. They started hiking at 5:30 am and finished up around 8:00pm at night. Then they had a bus ride back into the city. They got back to Quito around 1:00am and were quite exhausted, but from the small amount I have heard, they all did great on the hike. I only talked to Collin for a moment last night and then we got cut off. I think they must be having problems with the internet because I know Collin was working hard last night to get a post on www.Barn13.com but there isn’t anything new posted as of today.

Since there was not a new blog post, I thought you would appreciate knowing your boys were out of the jungle. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions, or if I can do anything for you!

I can’t wait to hear about all the adventures this trip has held!

Grace and Peace,

Rachel Sparks
(Collin’s Wife)

No comments: