pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FRIENDS the family you give yourself




I am blessed to have a circle of wonderful friends.  The day after we received our referral Chantelle organized a celebratory luncheon.  These friends brought their own adopted children and gifts for me and the twins.  Gosh, I was taken by such surprise!  I am usually the party planner, gift giver and I was so humbled by the love poured out to me and my new little guys!  Friends are truly a divine gift, I hope I am as good of a friend to my friends as they are to me!  Jamie called when we first arrived and asked where I was, he wanted to stop by for a second.  Unbeknownst to me, in his excitement he had been shopping for his new sons at the hospital gift shop.  The world's greatest husband showed up with a ceramic FROG bank for the boys and two plush FROG rattles!  I feel like the most blessed person on earth, twin boys, fantastic friends, and the world's greatest husband and father for all FOUR of my children!!

1 comment:

the truman's said...

Wish I could have been there Momma. Sooo excited for you. Give our love to Jaime and the kids...can't wait to see the twins in person! Have you gotten any new pictures?
Love and hugs,
Stacey