pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Precious Prayer Time

This is a copy of the letter I sent to my yahoo prayer group of the amazing events that happened this morning with my sweet time with the LORD.  Just more confirmation to me that He truly delights in our prayers and our faith!



Good morning sweet sisters,

I just have to share about my amazing prayer time this morning.  I was in the final stages of creating a tape of our family talking to the twins, reading them a few books etc.  I decided to close the tape with a prayer offering.  Now I knew there was not a lot of tape time left, but once I started to pray I never looked at the recorder, it is a small hand held dictation recorder my husband uses at work.  So I start praying, praising the Lord, quoting a few scriptures, then on to praying for IAN, all who work there, Sele Enat, Ababe, Hanna, their assistants, the nannies, the social workers, the judges in ET, all who work coming together to make it possible to adopt our childern.  Then I am on to praying for us waiting families, that we would glorify Him in the wait, be a light to others, etc.  Then for all of our court cases, that all paperwork would be in order, everything needed for court and everyone needed for court would be present, for the judge that hears our case, would find all in order to pass us the first time, that there would be no reschedule of court dates, not power outages, that God would grant us and Abebe favor with the courts and embassy, and that He would then set a swift embassy date so that we may all be able to travel and pick up our children soon, 'sooner than soon' : )  Then I am on to praying for our children, for the Lord's protection over them all, that He would see to their needs; nutrutionally, that they would have enough, to eat, that He would see to the details of their developmental and physical stimulation, their nurturing and their spirits.  I think I then closed with a scripture from Matthew, and proclaimed THE NAME OF JESUS, over all of these prayers and after I said the word, "AMEN" do you know that recorder shut off!  I am not kidding, that very second I closed my prayer was the end of the tape.  God is so good, I am so thankful for the BIG, AMAZING, SWEET God we serve.  I hope this blesses you as much as it has me this morning.

Your sister who is in LOVE with her Father and twin sons : )
Michelle

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

He loves us and is so good to us. What a confirmation that he loves us and truly is a Father to the (soon-not-to-be) fatherless.