pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Monday, August 24, 2009

Meeting the GREATS!

Parker, Phisher, Phelix and Grandma Connie
Grandpa Merritt and Phelix
Paige and Phelix
Great Grandma Jones, Warrensburg,Mo
Great Grandma Outman, St Louis, MO

I am so behind on my updates, I do not seem to find the time to sit and type on the computer anymore. At night when all have gone to bed, I am just too tired so I fall asleep because I know it won't be long and one of the twins will be calling me. When we picked up Parker and Paeton from Kanakuk Kamp, we went to Kansas City to introduce the twins to lots of relatives there. My cousin Eleanor and her family hosted a family dinner in honor of our cuties. It was so much fun to see everyone. This was the first time my dad and his wife Connie (Ihave never referred to her as my step-mom, she is way to sweet for that adjetive) met the boys too. Almost all of my cousins and their families were there, all my aunties and uncle Grant too! The twins were given so many fun gifts, toys, clothes, Boo Roo's for their boo boo's but the greatest gift was the gift of everyones time and love for our family and our newest additions! Merritt's your the BESTEST!

We then took the boys to meet their Great-Grandma Jones. Originally from the state of Maine, she now lives in Warrensburg, MO at the Veteran's home there. She is the only female resident, as she was a pioneer for women to serve in the Army. She just loved the boys and enjoyed telling all of her friends that she gets to frequently babysit, lol : )

On our drive home, we stopped in St Louis, to introduce Jamie's Grandma Outman to the twins. We enjoyed our visit with her. Jamie's Aunt and Uncle also stopped by Great-Grandma Outman's, so the twins got to meet a lot of family in a short amount of time. They love it, the more the merrier, these fellas are a party waiting to happen!

3 comments:

Leah Reeves said...

They are getting so big!

They fit just perfectly in your family.......so beautiful!

~Leah

The Andersons said...

They are growing so much! THey look so good and healthy. Hope you can settle in now and enjoy them even more as fall begins.

MISS YOU!!!!

emily said...

I know you- I have read your blog several times. :) Small world.

Boys are so stinking cute.