pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Who's this handsome guy????



You all know Parker, our oldest child. You know he has worn his hair L O N G for the last couple of years. Yeah, he takes a lot of crap for it but he likes it that way! I'm a huge fan of his long hair, he keeps it clean, it is soooooo thick, he truly has great hair! Well, yesterday he decided to make a change. Yes, it is true, he cut his hair. He looks so different. Many people did not even recognize him this weekend at church or at his basketball game today. He has made a big impression with his new 'do. Paeton even said to me last night, "Mom, I really like Parker's hair, he looks really good."

Here is a recent photo of Parker and his hair just 2 weeks ago at my sisters wedding.

Isn't he just the most handsome fella you have ever seen. Yes, I know I am being THAT mom right now, but he is just the most AWESOME kid!

And now, presenting, the shorter hair version of the same drop dead gorgeous kid! He looks so much older, I'm still getting used to this new fella. He looks taller too, I know it sounds crazy but this is the very comment that everyone has, "Parker looks taller and older." Well, they say change is good, Parker likes his new hair cut and so do we.

My sister got married on November 7 like I mentioned above, a post a photos coming soon about this special day!

No comments: