pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Outmans Waiting List









I had someone comment on these cute waiting list Parker and Paeton and I made. This is a larger view. We thought this would be a great way for the kids to be involved in this wait. Instead of asking me everyday as they get in the car from school, they are able to look at the board when they get home. We are all anxious for our name to move up to the top.
Another really cute story I have to tell about The Worlds Greatest Son and Daughter is this. About a month ago I brought home a beautiful brown baby doll that I bought at a yard sale. I planned to take the doll with me when I travel to Ethiopia and give it to a little girl. So, we have this family tradition that Jamie and the kids make a big breakfast for us one weekend morning and allow me to sleep in. I love this tradition and have perfected it to rise from bed and wander into the kitchen at the exact time that breakfast is being served.(My sense of smell tells me when this is) So a few weeks ago I wander to the kitchen only to find out that we will be dining outside under the covered porch as it was a beautiful morning. So I head outside and still waking up, I am a little confused as to where to sit, there are 5 place settings and chairs around the table for our family of 4. Paeton and Parker found the beautiful brown baby doll, dressed it in premie clothes, (Paeton has for playing with her dolls) and "our baby" joined us for breakfast. My heart was so warmed! I thanked God all day for their sweet hearts. "Our baby" has also gone to the Secretary of States office and to a fall family get together at my moms in Kansas City. My mom, soon to be Grandmother again has affectionately named "our baby", OPIE. My cousins son even took OPIE for a wagon ride and shared his juice.

No comments: