pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Monday, November 3, 2008

USCIS Appointment

I have beeen sitting around all day waiting for something exciting to happen. I've been checking my email, checking the news on my yahoo adoption group, looking at my blog wishing now that I got the cute thing up and going that I actually had something to write about. So all day, like every 15 min or so I'm back on the computer checking, checking checking.....and nothing! Does anyone else ever have days like these where you think that perhaps you too need a little help? Send help for the crazy lady people!! So I leave to go pick up the darlings from school and return home to check the mail and what do I find? The very letter the kids and I prayed for this morning, our USCIS appointment notice. We are scheduled to be in St Louis 11-12-08 for our fingerprinting. Now silly me, I call Jamie aka Worlds Greatest Husband, to tell him the good news so he can call and cancell his office that day etc. (liked we talked about earlier. We do not get to schedule this time, it is appointed for us, we just have to be there, yes it will be difficult for him to cancel at the last minute, but this is important, yada yada yada, and in 5 years of practice he has never been sick or cancelled a day at the last minute except for his Grandmothers funeral) Excited, he is not. Reschedule the USCIS appt, he thinks so! I however do not think so. I am trusting that God is going to make this appointment work. He is working through this whole journey, He started it in fact, and I believe He is going to see it through. I feel a sense of urgency, is it my impatience? Could be. Is it a prompting from the Holy Spirit to get prepared for the homecomming of our child/ren from Ethiopia? Could be. But I do know for sure that He is working in me and through me for His kingdom and I am a willing servant. So something exciting has happened today!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Hi Michelle - Kerry Anderson from the IAN Family. Cute Blog! Great job.
Your waiting lists look so cute - can you post a big pic of them?