pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Thursday, November 6, 2008



The World's Greatest son and daughter were very excited when they arrived home from school yesterday to see that we moved up on the baby boy list another spot! However, at bed time Paeton broke down(which is not unusual) but we found out that she was very sad that we had not moved up on the baby girl list. We talked it out and reminded her that we did not choose a boy or girl but that we are trusting God to unite us with the child he created for our family. It's hard to trust Him sometimes but I am happy she is learning to F.R.O.G.!

More excitement today. Our adoption facilatator called to tell us that our dossier was sent to Washington D.C. today for authentication. That takes a few days and then when the agency receives it back they will forward it to Ethiopia for translation!! So sometime next week our dossier will arrive in Ethiopia, Africa. I've never had anything arrive in Africa, well except my cousin, David, who worked in Gabon for 12 years. Just thinking about our paperwork being in Ethiopia next week is so exciting to me.

3 comments:

Leah Reeves said...

I love your waiting lists! I cannot wait to make "The Call" to you.

Lucas said...

Hey Jamie and Michelle. Cute idea for a blog and I'm so excited for you guys! I also love the F.R.O.G. acronym. I've never heard that one before but it's awesome. Praying prayers for you!

wendy said...

What a wonderful way to keep us all updated on the adoption! You are awesome! I have added your blog to my favorites so I will be checking in quite often. Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me.
Love to all,
Wendy