pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Everything to Me

Our local Christian radio station, KHIS 107.9, just lifted our family and our court date up on the air.  She then dedicated this song to us. . . I am humbled.  I have been preparing for my designer purse fundraiser for Sele Enat, the orphanage where the boys are.  It is being held friday 5-9 pm and saturday 10-3 at the TRENDY SPOT a local children's boutique.  The owners of this darling store are allowing me to use their store for the fundraiser and told me today they have generously offered to donate 10% of their sales this weekend to Sele Enat.  I am truly overwhelmed.  


Our court date is 5/29, yes that is tomorrow.  Ethiopia is 8 hours ahead of us, so while we sleep tonight our case will be heard.  We have put our trust in HIM alone for passing court and being assigned a quick embassy date so we can bring home the boys.  I will post tomorrow the results of court, please stand with us in prayer tonight for this request.

3 comments:

Kendell said...

Michelle-what a beautiful song and a beautiful reminder of the pain and desperation the birth mom's of our precious children felt as they selflessly chose a better life for them. I am praying for you!

Kendell

Natasha said...

Praying sooo hard for you today! Hang in there!!!!

Ryan and Anne Carson said...

I am praying for you tonight. Try to rest and know that God has great plans for you and your family.

Love,
Anne Carson and Family