pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from the pool








We started the day off with an hour of beach time. The BIG P's even got in the surf! I relaxed in my favorite lounge chair and read my book and the twins napped. The BIG P's created this masterpiece gingerbread house. I am thrilled that they enjoy each others company and play so well together. I keep wondering when/if that will change but I am happy that it is still the same : )

After lunch we all went for a swim. It was pretty great to be in Florida and swimming in the pool on Christmas. After a delicious Christmas dinner we gave the little p's these cute cupcakes we bought in Apalachicola at a gourmet bakery, Thats a Moray, their logo is a green eel! True to their personalities, Phisher got right in there and thoroughly enjoyed his and Phelix was a little shy about his cupcake but did enjoy having cake!

No comments: