pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 2 on the Island







The kids and I drove Jamie to Tallahassee yesterday so he could catch a flight home. We really encouraged him to call in with shell fish poison, H1N1, anything so he could stay the second week with us but as much as he wanted too, the old German work ethic, responsible and honest person he is flew home so he could work so we can play. You gotta love that guy, we sure do!

This morning when the twins woke me up this is what we saw. . . I don't think I will ever tire of seeing a sunrise over the Gulf. (I can't get my photos to post where I want them, forgive me)

After breakfast we decided to go for a walk on the beach. I found this awesome back pack/child carrier at the Goodwill in Tallahassee. It is awesome, Phisher and I loved it! We also bought some tennis racquets and balls and we are going to play some tennis here on the island after lunch.

Last but not least, while shopping at Dillard's, also in Tallahassee, I found these C U T E shoes for the twins. The twins love Sesame Street and these shoes are made by Polliwalks. They had Cookie, Elmo and Oscar. They are a little big now, but Phisher enjoys eating his : )

Tomorrow we are heading back to Tallahassee, we will be picking up Ms Irene at the airport. She has never been to the beach before and we are looking forward to experiencing it with her for the first time.

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

How amazingly fun!!! Wish we were close enough to come over and visit!