pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jute totes 4 Clean Water

Flowers in springtime, blue and off white jute tote.
Peacock, blue and lime green jute tote
Caramel paisley, red and orange jute tote.
These are really fun! Smaller jute tote, bucket style. These have a matching headband.
Pink flamingo, pink jute tote.
Pocket full of posies, orange jute tote.
My heart's in Africa, orange jute tote w/ matching headband.
Batik prints, pink jute tote w/ matching headband.

Totes are $35.00 each Spring is just around the corner, order yours today. Leave me a comment if you want to customize one of your own. 100% of $ raised goes to Glimmer of Hope for our Dig Deep project.

2 comments:

Ethiopia...part of our world said...

Girl-
These I sooooo cute!! Which one should I order?

Unknown said...

Hello, Dear Michelle and Family. I'm Zenebe from Ethiopia who was with you at Aleta Chuko to look for ground water for Chuko community (if you remember me). Let me remind you: you have sent me bunch of books and bible. Please use this jesumyking@gmail.com or Zenebe_Adnew@wvi.org. Now I'm working in World Vision Ethiopia for marginalized Communities in All over Ethiopia.