pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Sunday, January 30, 2011

let the digging begin, I'm headed to Ethiopia

Dear Family and friends,

it is hot off the press, but Glimmer of Hope called on Wednesday to tell Julie and I the deep bore hole for our WELL is starting to be dug today! We will be flying out of D.C. tomorrow morning at 11 am to arrive in Ethiopia Tuesday morning at 8 am. We hope to be there in time to see the clean livfe giving water come forth from the earth but even if we arrive late we will be there to love on the people of Chuko. Chuko is a rural southern village 5 hours south of the capital city Addis Ababa where I stayed when we adopted the twins. I am very excited to be on this journey, to be used by the King to share His good news and to show love in this tangable way to His people in Ethiopia.

Please pray for Julie and I during the trip that He would give us His eyes, His hands and feet, and His heart to see what He wants us to see, to provide for needs He wants addressed, to be a light in the darkness of a very muslim country. Please pray for favor in the areas of health, safety, travel details, and the provision of water for the people of Chuko. Prayers for all who are working to bring about the water project, both here in USA and in Ethiopia, for their wisdom, their safety, and stewardship. Please pray for my family whom I love and will miss tremendously, especially the twins as they are still not communicating and will not understand why I am not home with them. And please pray for those who are coming to fill my shoes: my mom Pam, and my dear friends, Karen and Nancy. Pray for them please, I truly appreciate all of your love and support of this water project and for me and my family. I wish I could bring you all along with me to see the joy, the love and the blessing you all have helped to bring about.

With love and for His glory alone! For trip updates follow our blog address is below.

<><,
Michelle, VIP Outman family 6
www.outmansfrog.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

Safe and wonderful travels! Just got back from Ethiopia, but I confess I'm a little jealous that you're going tomorrow and I'm not (smile).

LOVE!

Sharon said...

Blessings to you as you travel. I traveled with Lory (above) and am already to go back, too! Can't wait to hear more about the well.

The Andersons said...

This is so exciting for you. I can't wait to hear all about it. Grace says Hi to her buddies!