pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Which one do you like best?

Here are some new items I have created to raise money for our Dig Deep project. The jute totes are really nice. They measure 13" across, 8.5" high and 5.5" deep. Nice and roomy! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of them. Which is your favorite? They will sell for $35 each. Fabric on side shown, opposite side is plain; perfect for your monogram!
The least of these, Matthew 45:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you whatever you did for on of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine you did for me.' Red and orange jute tote with african print fabric, shell and african bead.
Peace, Numbers 6:26 "the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Blue and green jute tote with peace sign fabric and black buttons.
Lilly/flamingo. Pink and green jute tote. Green and white fabric w/pink flamingos and buttons
Lilly/plaid. Green and pink jute tote. plaid fabric w/soft green buttons.

"Owl (I Will) keep my eyes on Him" jute tote blue and off white, owl fabric.
close up of owl fabric.

No comments: