pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God of this City

I will be praising God today for His faithfulness to me and my prayer group. We have been praying for specific prayer request for eachother, for our adoption agency, for orphans in Ethiopia, for those serving orphans in Africa, for the continent of Africa, for many many prayers. We all stand amazed at the answers to prayer, the work He is doing in each of us and our families. AMAZED not surprised! God is so amazing, He is just so good! Share your praise report here today, or if you need prayer share that too and I will be praying and praising to God today. Join me in worship through Chris Tomlin's song, 'God of the city".

2 comments:

Ryan and Anne Carson said...

Thanks for your encouragement Michelle. Daddy's case settled unexpectedly and he came home last night. We are so happy! It's exciting to watch you move up the wait lists so quickly. It seems like things are speeding up! We can't wait to joining the list, hopefully very soon! This is my favorite song too, in case you hadn't noticed :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this song is so fitting! Praising God that through all the wait, He remains faithful. . . through all my fickleness of heart and all of my uncertainty ... He is certain! He knows our children even now and they are under His care!

Sara