pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Monday, March 2, 2009

NUMBER 4!

Oh my goodness, you can imagine my surprise this evening when I received an email from our adoption coordinator that we moved up again on the infant girl list!  A sweet little 3 yr old was referred today to a family who was on the infant girl list, so we moved up!  Tonight as I write this we are # 4 on the baby girl waiting list and # 3 on the baby boy list, I am so excited to see how God works our referral.  I am at peace and praying, "where YOU lead, I will follow.  Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness, for your trust in me to mother another one of Your precious children, for the peace you are giving my heart over this adoption and all the details.  I praise you Father for caring about all the details of our adoption, and taking care to see to each one.  Thank you that I do not have to worry over these details, Father you have them all under control.  You are God, you are worthy of my praise, thank you for calling me to be Your hands and feet here on earth, I am humbled by your trust Jesus, it is in your name I pray, Amen."

1 comment:

Natasha said...

What a beautiful prayer-congrats on another move-lets hope it keeps going!