pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blessed and Amazed

My last post was about the adopt a build a bear fundraiser Parker and Paeton are holding this friday to raise money for Sele Enat orphanage where their baby brothers are.  Today in the mail a friend and sister in Christ sent them a card with a $ 60.oo donation.  I was reduced to tears reading the message she included in her card to them:
Parker and Paeton,

Please give this money to the orphanage where your brothers are at.

I am so proud of you both for having the courage to stand up for what 
you believe in.  Many adults could learn a lesson from you two.

God tells us to care for the poor and orphans, I'm so thankful you both
are following His lead!

Inspired and Thankful,
a friend in the LORD  (We know who you are)

God is good, all the time, He is good!  Bless You and Thank you for catching my children serving the LORD, and for calling attention to their servant hearts.  I appreciate the time you gave and the money you sent to encourage them in this act of servanthood.  We want to encourage them in blessing others.  Soli Deo Gloria, for the glory of God alone.

"In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and He answered by setting me free."  Psalm 118:5

No comments: