pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Saturday, June 20, 2009

GOD SHOWED UP!!





So, I have an update from the Adopt a Build a Bear fundraiser that Parker and Paeton held last night.  Are you sitting down. . . They raised over $1000!!  No the last zero is not a typo!  It was amazing to witness  what God did with two kids, some bears and a community willing to serve His children orphaned in Ethiopia! 

And to top this news. . . we received confirmation we leave in just a few days to go and meet the twins!!  We will arrive home with the boys on July 4!  What a celebration we will have as we introduce our new children, now AMERICANS, on the day our wonderful country celebrates it's birthday!!  

5 comments:

Ryan and Anne Carson said...

Oh My Goodness!! Go, Go, GO!!!
HURRAY!!!!

Kendell said...

SO excited for your family!!! Give kisses to my boys for me!

Kendell

Anonymous said...

Such awesome news ... on all fronts! SO SUPER EXCITED that you are going to get your boys!!

hjelder said...

That is awesome!!! I'm thinking of you today and wondering if you left?????

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I brought my daughter home from Guatemala on the 4th of July too--a very special day!

Safe travels