pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Prayer for today

Father God, 
I ask you to bless my friends and family right now.  Please minister to their spirits at this very moment.  Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence in Your ability to work through them.  Where there is tiredness or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding, patience, and strength as they learn submission to Your leading.  Where there is spiritual stagnation, please renew them by revealing Your nearness and by drawing them into greater intimacy with you.  Where there is sin blocking them, reveal it, and break it's hold over their life.  Bless their finances.  Give them great vision to serve You.  Please give each of them discernment to recognize the evil forces around them and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat them.  I ask You to do all these things in the name of Jesus.
Amen

*Thank you Marge for saying this prayer for my husband and I and blessing us with a copy to pray for our friends and family. 

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Beautiful prayer!