pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fabulous Fundraiser

I had a fundraiser friday night and saturday.  I had gathered designer purses from friends and family in new and like new condition to sell to raise $ for the orphanage where the twins are.  It was a lot of fun and a success!  We have raised $350 so far and I expect a few more donations to still come in.  Thank you to the Trendy Spot for donating space in  your darling boutique to hold the fundraiser.  Thank you friends who helped gather purses for the sale and helped me set up the sale.  Thanks to everyone who came out to support this cause that is near and dear to my heart.  Thank you to all who purchased a purse.  I hope you enjoy the purse you chose.  Thank you to everyone who donated $$ to Sele Enat orphanage.  Special thank you to KHIS 107.9 radio and Dave and Mo who prayed for us and this fundraiser and stopped by to offer even more support.  We had so much fun, we have decided to make this an annual event to benefit a local adoption ministry, Room For ONE more.  YEAH GOD!!!!!!

Do you recognize the beautiful baby I am holding in the picture below?  Solie Koket Becking  : )





No comments: