pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Sunday, January 25, 2009

We will never be the same

I just loved watching this video of God adding the love of Jordan to this family. I can not wait until I can post my own video of God blessing our family with someone new to love. I also liked the photos of Ethiopia in this video, this will give you somewhat of an idea of where our little one will come from. Just remember the orphanage is the Taj Ma hal compared to where the orphans come from. The most important thing I keep reminding myself of is the words those who have gone before me speak when they get home. They cannot believe how well cared for the children are, how LOVED they are, they are amazed with the people who work at the orphanage! Today I am thanking God for those people! Asking Him to bless them abundantly for being His hands and His feet to the children until mommies and daddies can come and take their children home.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the first born among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified; he also glorified. Romans 8:28-30

No comments: