pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Feet Fettish




Friday night, new friends offered to bring us dinner. They are new to town and have a 4 1/2 yr old and 8 month old daughters. My daughter, Paeton said, "Mom shouldn't we be bringing them dinner?" Probably so, but I was not going to turn down this incredible offer. We sat the babies together to play and look over at them a few minutes later to find our Phisher sucking the toes of their sweet daughter, Caroline! Phisher loves feet! He loves his feet, he loves Phelix's feet. I hope we are able to get this under control before our next play date with Caroline


1 comment:

Kari said...

JUST ADORABLE!!! I miss your boys:))
How are you...other than doing such a great job updating on your blog!!
WOW!
Did I give you our new blog site?
www.mycrazyadoption.org
Feel free to add us to your roll.
Keep in touch:)