pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Friday, September 18, 2009

Missing Turtle


There is an unidentified "naked turtle" on the run in SE Missouri. When the BIG P's returned home from school the other day, they hopped out of the car and said "look a turtle!" Upon closer inspection, they sadly realized that is was just an empty shell : ( Paeton then says, "Oh no, there is a naked turtle on the loose!" ROTFL

I have decided that I need to start including a weekly blog post on all the funny things my husband and kids say. We thrive on humor here and use it to keep out hectic, crazy lives, balanced.

One night last week we were getting the twins ready for bed. I have repeatedly asked Jamie to PLEASE tuck the boys pj shirt into their shorts. I think this keeps them warmer, their tummies covered and I just want it this way. So on this particular evening, It had been a little hectic and I softly barked at Jamie, "would you PLEASE tuck Phisher's shirt into his pjshorts!" Jamie turns back to the changing area and says to Phisher, (to me), "Your mom says we have to tuck in your shirt, I guess you are having a formal sleep over tonight." ROTFL again

I love that guy! He makes me laugh so hard sometimes, especially when I need it most!
ROTFL rolling on the floor laughing

No comments: