pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sidewalk Prophets "The Words I Would Say" w/ LYRICS

Jamie called this morning on his way to make rounds. He wanted me to listen to the words of this song and let me know that he loves me. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Jamie as my husband. Thank you that You are the provider for my soul and send angels in my life to encourage me along the way. Thank You that Your hand is on me. . . I pray I will do great things for Your glory . . . Thank You for today

1 comment:

Kyle D. Yates said...

Thanks for posting my video, I know you didn't have too many choices on You Tube, but the fact that you chose mine is a blessing. I hope this song touched your heart as well as it did mine!