pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Friday, September 11, 2009

Guess Who Slept through the night??

PHELIX!! We are excited and very proud to announce that Mr Phelix slept all night long last night! He went down around 8:30 pm and woke with a big smile at 7:00 am! Phelix we are so proud of you buddy! Phisher is getting close to his twin brother's accomplishment, the last two nights he has only woke 1 time to eat! Hurray!! Jamie and I are so thankful, we are both people who need sleep to function well during the day. Jamie of course needs to be well rested to care for his patients and while I don't actually have people "under the knife" so to speak depending on me, but I do care for 4 really important little people who's very lives do depend on me. I will just say that my 4 little people love their mother all the time but they like me a lot more when I have had sleep. Even when I bark and growl at them they still say I am the greatest mom on earth because I ask them, "Who's the greatest Mom in all the world?" and they kindly reply, "you are." And sometimes after I have barked and growled and then bitten them, (this only happens occasionally to the BIG P's) and I apologize for drawing blood and inflicting wounds they say, "thank's mom, you're the best." Yes, I am stretching the truth here, but let me just say, everyone is happy Phelix slept through the night and that Phisher is getting close : )

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Yipee Phelix!!!! Grace is so proud of you!