pocket frogs 2

Voting

\\Dig Deep in Chuko

lilly pie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Christmas 2009, St George Island, FL

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

POTTY TIME


In the middle of the basement finishing project we decided to replace all the toilets in the house too. The toilet in the hall off the kitchen had a tendency to not flush well and even went as far as over flowing twice, making it "rain" in the basement, YUCK! We have a Habitat for Humanity, ReStore here in Cape and before they came to pick up the old potties we captured this. Jamie thinks it is Christmas card worthy. Please leave me a comment and let me know if you agree.

5 comments:

The Andersons said...

Look how CHUBBY those guys are!!!!! WOW!

Only a urologist would think this Christmas card worthy :)

Lory Howlett said...

Hey Michelle,
When we moved to this house in Colorado about 4 years ago, we did our own "extreme home makeover" (meaning, not so fancy & we paid for it ourselves!). We were also silly enough to LIVE in the house while it was being wrecked and rebuilt.

One day I came home to all four toilets in the front yard. We talked about how funny and hillbillyian it would be to take our Christmas picture on those, um, thrones, out in the front yard.

Luckily for everyone involved, I was too tired of construction and I couldn't find my camera...and our Christmas card ended up looking pretty standard.

I'm glad you followed through and took pictures!

Jen said...

That picture is priceless, and I vote a huge "YES" in favor of the Christmas card issue. :-)

Leah Reeves said...

They are getting so BIG! but cute as ever!

I so want to meet them....and all the family!

Jos said...

Definitely! It goes with the creativity of your family...I love it!